New York Yankees vs Oakland Athletics Live Highlights: On Sunday at 4:07 PM ET, Shea Langeliers and the Oakland Athletics take on Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees.
The Oakland Athletics will play the New York Yankees on August 28 at 4:07 PM ET. Only NBC Sports California and YES Network are showing the game.
The Yankees pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors with nine strikeouts per nine innings. With a.214 team batting average, the Athletics are worst in MLB.
Here is all the information you require to prepare for Sunday’s game between the Yankees and Athletics, including viewing choices.
Oakland Athletics vs. New York Yankees Live Highlights
Yankees vs. Athletics: Game Time, TV Channel, and Live Streaming Information
- Sunday, August 28, 2022 is game day.
- Time of the Match: 4:17 ET
- Oakland Coliseum is the venue. Location: California
- TV NBC Sports Networks, channel
- FuboTV, live streaming (Watch for free)
Watch on MLB.TV
While some streamers use a VPN to get content that isn’t available where they are, doing so can be against the terms of service for the streaming service you are using.
All of today’s action may be seen on MLB.tv for fans who reside outside of the local markets for the Oakland Athletics and New York Yankees. Subscribers to the Yearly Package can watch any out-of-market team for for $139.99 after a 7-day free trial. For $24.99 a month, customers to the Monthly Package can watch today’s game as well as every other out-of-market game. You can select your preferred out-of-market team with the Single Team Package for $119.99, allowing you to watch every play while saving for the remainder of the season.
New York Yankees vs Oakland Athletics Odds & Betting Lines
- Yankees are the favourite (-227; risk $227 to win $100).
- Athletics (+190; $100 bet would earn $190) is the underdog.
- Under/over: 8.5
Want to watch the most recent MLB games in action? Tipico Sportsbook is where you can legally wager on this game and others in NJ and CO. Offer for a new client: Get $200 in betting credits right away when you deposit $10. Conditions apply; must be 21 or older. Play now!
- New York Yankees vs Oakland Athletics Betting and Odds analysis 8/28/22: Complete Picks & Predictions
Athletics vs. Yankees Batting Statistics
- The Yankees’ hitting average is ranked 15th in the league (.243).
- The Yankees’ offence, which averages 5.1 runs per game, is the second-best in MLB (637 total runs).
- Baseball’s fourth-best team, the Yankees, have an on-base percentage of.327.
- With a.215 team batting average, the Athletics are bottom in MLB.
- The Athletics, who rank 29th in the league with just 426 runs overall (3.4 per game) this season, are one of the league’s lowest scoring teams.
- The Athletics have one of the poorest on-base percentages in the league, sitting last with a.279 OBP.
Yankees important Players
- The Yankees’ leader in home runs (49) and runs batted in is Aaron Judge (109).
- Judge has the fourth-best on-base percentage, the first-best slugging percentage, and the 15th-best batting average among all big league batters.
- With 19 doubles, a triple, 28 home runs, and 53 walks, Anthony Rizzo is batting.224.
- Among batters in the major leagues, Rizzo is ninth in home runs and 29th in RBI this season.
- DJ LeMahieu has 18 doubles, 12 home runs, and 61 walks while batting.277.
- Andrew Benintendi leads the Yankees in hitting average with a mark of.308.
Important Players in Athletics
- Sean Murphy leads Oakland this season in batting average (.254), runs batted in (53) and home runs slugged (16).
- Murphy is 78th in RBIs and 60th in home runs among all major league hitters.
- Seth Brown is hitting.422 this year, leading the team with 17 home runs and 50 runs batted in.
- Among all MLB batters, Brown is ranked 86th in RBI and 53rd in home runs.
- For the Athletics, Tony Kemp is hitting.220/.297/.302 this year.
- This year, Chad Pinder has a.237 batting average, a.263 on-base percentage, and a.391 slugging percentage.
Yankees Injury Report
|Matt Carpenter||10 Day Injury List||Foot|
|Aroldis Chapman||15 Day Injury List||Leg|
|Nestor Cortes Jr.||15 Day Injury List||Groin|
|Clay Holmes||15 Day Injury List||Back|
|Albert Abreu||15 Day Injury List||Elbow|
|Scott Effross||15 Day Injury List||Shoulder|
|Michael King||60 Day Injury List||Elbow|
|Luis Severino||60 Day Injury List||Shoulder|
|Harrison Bader||60 Day Injury List||Foot|
|Chad Green||60 Day Injury List||Elbow|
|Miguel Castro||60 Day Injury List||Shoulder|
|Zack Britton||60 Day Injury List||Elbow|
Athletics Injury Report
|Ramón Laureano||10 Day Injury List||Oblique|
|Skye Bolt||10 Day Injury List||Knee|
|Paul Blackburn||60 Day Injury List||Finger|
|Deolis Guerra||60 Day Injury List||Forearm|
|Brent Honeywell Jr.||60 Day Injury List||Elbow|
|Dany Jimenez||60 Day Injury List||Shoulder|
|Daulton Jefferies||60 Day Injury List||Arm|
Yankees and Athletics Schedules
|8/21/2022||Blue Jays||W 4-2||Home|
Follow us on Twitter