In Week 5 of the EuroBasket 2022, Croatia will play Ukraine. Event: EuroBasket 2022; Date: 09/08/2022; Time: 13:30 UK; Location: Mediolanum Forum; Country: Italy; City: Assago.
- Bookmaker Ratings: Handicap (-2) for Croatia at 1.49 is Prediction No. 1.
- (-2) handicap for Croatia
- Prediction #2: Total Points Over 157 – 1.65 Bookmaker Ratings
- Points Above 157 in Total
Match Prediction for Croatia vs Ukraine
Ukraine has already demonstrated their lack of power. They greatly troubled the Greeks after defeating Italy. We don’t think Mulaomerovic’s team will triumph by a significant margin given the state of the Croatian game right now.
In the competition, the Ukrainians are doing well. The team of Bagatskis plays a clever and effective game. Only when playing Estonia did they not reach 80 points. They performed better in every other competition.
The Croats have a strong offensive lineup as well. Bojan Bogdanovic and Dario ‘ari’ effortlessly split the opposition’s defensive lines.
Match preview and Croatia vs. Ukraine prediction
Croatia has two victories and an equal number of losses after four games. Only group underdogs Great Britain and Estonia have been defeated by Mulaomerovi’s team. They were unable to do anything when up against more powerful foes. Given that Croatia has a number of NBA players, their record might be considered a failure.
But Croatia can make up for it. Mulaomerovic’s team might place second in Group C if they defeat Ukraine.
In their last five meetings with Ukraine, Croatia has prevailed.
Bojan Bogdanovic scored 27 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 assists in the most recent game against Italy.
Past matches of Croatia
- Croatia defeated Switzerland in 84:53;
- lost to Greece in 85:89; defeated Great Britain in 65:86;
- triumphed over Estonia in 73:70; and lost to Italy in 81:76.
With their success in this competition, the Ukrainians have astonished many people. Ainars Bagatskis succeeded in assembling a strong team. They defeated Italy in addition to Estonia and Great Britain. They were able to move up to second position in the standings thanks to their victories.
The fact that Ukraine lost their most recent game should be recognised. They lacked coherence when dealing with Greece. When they fell by a score of 21 points in the third quarter, that was the turning point. They were unable to get over the obstacle. They suffered a 79–99 loss as a result.
In this tournament, Ukraine is averaging 40 rebounds per game.
Alex Len had 10 points, 8 rebounds, and 1 assist in the most recent game versus Greece.
Past matches of Ukraine
- Iceland vs. Ukraine (L), 91:88;
- Great Britain vs. Ukraine (W), 90:61;
- Estonia vs. Ukraine (W), 73:74; Italy vs. Ukraine (W), 84:73;
- Greece vs. Ukraine (L), 99:79.
Croatia vs Ukraine betting tips
Three of Croatia’s last five games have seen them score more than 82 points. With odds of 1.80, we provide a wager on “Croatia Points Over 82.”
- Predictions for Croatia vs. Ukraine: Croatia and Ukraine will compete for third place in the Golden European Volleyball League. Ukraine was defeated by Croatia only once, in 2005. Since Ukraine has dominated its last two matches, I believe they will win this one and move up to third place in the league. successful for Ukraine
- Because Ukraine is not in top form and they don’t have a good team, I think Croatia will have a chance to put up a strong performance and a strong final result. Therefore, I predict AH – 6.5 for the Croats. I wish you luck with the bet.
- Ukraine – Croatia Since I think this game will be closer than the odds suggest, I’ll pick an Asian for Croatia. The home team has won their last five games going into this game, while the away club has only won two of their previous five. At this time, let’s hope for another green.
Croatia vs Ukraine Top odds
|W1||W2||> 160.5||< 160.5|
Probable Lineups for Croatia vs Ukraine
According to our predictions, the teams will line up as follows when they take the field:
- Jaleen Smith, Mario Hezonja, Dario Ari, Bojan Bogdanovi, and Karlo Matkovi are all from Croatia.
- Ukraine: Volodymyr Gerun, Alex Len, Denys Lukashov, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, and Bogdan Bliznyuk.
The Daily Info Express is a one-stop sports resource that provides up-to-the-minute information on standings, team and player rosters, live scoreboards, venue details, toss results, head-to-head statistics, and comprehensive coverage of virtually all leagues, competitions, and games from around the globe.
Nothing is missed thanks to the accuracy and quickness with which the live scores from live cricket matches are updated. A few of the worldwide and national cricket events that provide complete live scores, standings, live and upcoming matches, and individual data are the World Cup, Champions Trophy, Indian Premier League, Big Bash League, Under-19 tournaments, basketball, football, FIFA, FIBA, etc.
In the Matches area, a live scoreboard with ball-by-ball commentary is available. There are also detailed player rosters for each team as well as details on recent, upcoming, and completed games. There is also information about the players’ accomplishments, ages, and net worth.
The best thing about Daily info express is how quickly all live score matches are updated. They do not need to be manually refreshed. The My League and My Teams sections allow users to save their favourite teams so they can later keep track of their live score, news, and other stats.
However, we do not guarantee that the information shown here is entirely accurate. Our professionals did their utmost to provide you with accurate information. I hope the information I just gave you was helpful. For the most recent updates, visit our website frequently.
Follow us on Twitter