The initial headlining performer for Belsonic 2023 at Ormeau Park has been announced as Paolo Nutini. The Scottish singer will return to Belfast in the next year to perform his largest show to date before his sold-out performance at Custom House Square later this month.
Following the success of his No. 1 album Last Night In The Bittersweet, Paolo Nutini has confirmed three outdoor headline performances at Ireland for next year. He will perform in Musgrave Park in Cork on June 14, Malahide Castle in Dublin on June 16, and Belsonic in Belfast on June 17. The announcement precedes sold-out performances in Belfast, Dublin, and Limerick.
Last Night In The Bittersweet, Paolo Nutini’s fourth studio album, was released this summer and has received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. It debuted at number one on the UK album charts and includes the singles “Acid Eyes,” “Shine A Light,” and “Through The Echoes.”
On Saturday, June 17, the 35-year-old will perform at the sizable outdoor venue with further bands to be confirmed later.
On July 1st, the singer-fourth songwriter’s studio album, “Last Night In The Bittersweet,” was made available through Atlantic Records. and shared two new singles, “Lose It” and “Through The Echoes,” to promote the album.
Paolo Nutini’s 3 Irish shows for summer 2023
Additionally, he recently announced seven intimate UK concerts, all of which sold out right away.
Producing credit for the most recent album goes to Paolo as well as Dani Castelar, Gavin Fitzjohn, and himself. Paolo wrote it, with a few members of his band making judicious co-write contributions.
NEW // With a sold-out autumn UK tour ahead of him, @PaoloNutini has confirmed a run of Irish shows too, including a HUGE performance as part of @belsonicbelfast!— Stereoboard (@stereoboard) August 15, 2022
Despite what he may have told Jenny, you WILL need to be hasty 😏 Grab tickets 10am Friday: https://t.co/Ro5ITiyuB9 pic.twitter.com/yvjJdDrI0J
This summer, Paolo Nutini is also on the road, headlining the TRNSMT and Victorious Festivals, performing at two sizable outdoor venues—Custom House Square in Belfast and Bristol—and receiving very special guest billing at Liam Gallagher’s sizable Knebworth Park concert. While in Europe, the band will be performing at the Montreux Jazz Festival, Lollapalooza Berlin, and an Italy tour in July.
This Friday, August 19, at 10am, tickets for his headlining Belsonic 2023 performance will go on sale through www.ticketmaster.ie.
Here are the upcoming tour dates for Paolo Nutini.
- Sun August 21 2022 – LIMERICK Milk Market
- Mon August 22 2022 – LIMERICK Milk Market
- Wed August 24 2022 – DUBLIN 3Olympia Theatre
- Thu August 25 2022 – BELFAST Custom House Square
- Sat October 22 2022 – MANCHESTER O2 Victoria Warehouse
- Sun October 23 2022 – MANCHESTER O2 Victoria Warehouse
- Tue October 25 2022 – LONDON Alexandra Palace
- Wed October 26 2022 – LONDON Alexandra Palace
- Fri October 28 2022 – BIRMINGHAM O2 Academy Birmingham
- Sat October 29 2022 – HULL Bonus Arena
- Mon October 31 2022 – EDINBURGH O2 Academy Edinburgh
- Tue November 01 2022 – ABERDEEN Music Hall
- Fri November 04 2022 – CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
- Sat December 10 2022 – LIVERPOOL M&S Bank Arena
- Tue December 13 2022 – GLASGOW OVO Hydro
- Wed December 14 2022 – GLASGOW OVO Hydro
- Fri December 16 2022 – GLASGOW OVO Hydro
- Sun December 18 2022 – GLASGOW OVO Hydro
- Tue December 20 2022 – GLASGOW OVO Hydro
- Wed June 14 2023 – CORK Musgrave Park
- Fri June 16 2023 – DUBLIN Malahide Castle
- Sat June 17 2023 – BELFAST Ormeau Park
- Hazel Renee: Who is she? Draymond Green and his future spouse
- How Did Russian painter Dmitri Vrubel Die? Cause of death Explained
Follow us on Twitter